LED strip PREMIUM 600 LED (120 LED/m) diodes 2835 IP20 17,6W/m roll black PCB
NEW PREMIUM 60 LED/0,5m power 8,8W/0,5m strip without gel, on a black PCB backing, with a standard IP20 protection, equipped with super-strong 2835 diodes. LED strip manufactured and certified in POLAND.
PREMIUM LED STRIP black PCB
Technical data for 0.5 m of strip 60 LED, 8,8W, (Warm white 880 lm, Neutral white 890 lm, Cool white 900 lm), IP20
Technical data for 1 m of strip: 120 LED, 17,6W, (Warm white 1760 lm, Neutral white 1780 lm, Cool white 1800 lm), IP20
The 600 LED PREMIUM strip with 2835 diodes on a black PCB backing is a completely new quality of LED strips. The tape is characterized by high quality of individual components and a solid PCB backing.
The PREMIUM LED strip on a black PCB backing is a Polish product of very good quality.
Specially designed for the needs of the most demanding customers.
The roll of tape length 5 m and a width of 8 mm. The power of the tape is 8,8W/0,5 m (17,6W/m).
The tape is available in 3 light colors to choose from:
- cool white
- warm white
- neutral white.
- modern design,
- perfectly displayed in a profile with a black shade, e.g. Line mini, Tri-line mini and Inline mini,
- aesthetic appearance, thanks to the darkened lampshades and black LED strip deck.
LED strips from the PREMIUM group on a black PCB backing.
We invite you to watch the movie:
The LED strip used in the black profile with a black shade is a perfect complement to black furniture or rooms finished in dark colors and matches current trends.
Eye-catching LED lighting designed for a modern solutions lovers.
- Power supply
- 12V DC
- 8,8W/0,5 m
- Type of LED
- Light colors
- Warm white (3000K), cool white (6000K), neutral white (4000-4500K)
- Protection ingress IP
- Size (mm)
- Energy class
- Energy consumption in kWh/1000h
- 9 kWh/1000h
- Lighting stream
- Warm white 880 lm/0,5 m, Neutral white 890 lm/0,5 m, Cool white 900 lm/0,5 m
- 30 000h
- Quantity of on/off cycles
- Illumination time up to 60% of full light flux
- Working with dimmers
- CRI - rate of colour rendering
- LED strip width
- LED strip length