LED strip PREMIUM 300 LED (60 LED/1m) diodes 2835 IP20 9W/m roll black PCB
PREMIUM LED STRIP black PCB
Technical data for 0.5 m of strip: 30 LED, 4,5W, (Warm white 395lm, Neutral white 400lm, Cool white 405lm), IP20
Technical data for 1 m of strip: 60 LED, 9W, (Warm white 790lm, Neutral white 800lm, Cool white 810lm), IP20
The PREMIUM strip on a black PCB backing is a completely new quality of LED strips. Specially designed for the needs of the most demanding customers. It is characterized by high quality of individual components and a solid black PCB backing. Thanks to this, the tape will cope with even the most difficult working conditions. Modern diodes provide 100% more light than traditional tapes with the same power consumption!
The roll of tape length 5 m and a width of 8 mm. The power of the tape is 4,5W/0,5 m (9W/m). The tape can be cut every 5 cm into sections of any length, one module contains 3 efficient LEDs type 2835. LED STRIP PRODUCED AND CERTIFIED IN POLAND!
3 YEARS WARRANTY
Available in 3 light colors to choose from:
- cool white
- warm white
- neutral white.
- very high luminous flux,
- modern Premium SMD LEDs,
- thick PCB backing and reinforced paths,
- good quality resistors,
- perfectly exposed with black profiles with a black shade, e.g. Line mini, Tri-line mini and Inline mini,
- aesthetic appearance, thanks to the darkened lampshades and black LED strip deck.
LED strips from the PREMIUM group on a black PCB backing.
We invite you to watch the movie:
The LED strip used in the black profile with a black cover is a perfect complement to black furniture or rooms finished in dark colors and matches current trends.
- Power supply
- 12V DC
- Type of LED
- Light colors
- Warm white (3000K), cool white (6000K), neutral white (4000-4500K)
- Protection ingress IP
- Energy class
- Energy consumption in kWh/1000h
- 5 kWh/1000h
- Lighting stream
- Warm white 880 lm/0,5 m, Neutral white 890 lm/0,5 m, Cool white 900 lm/0,5 m
- 30 000h
- Quantity of on/off cycles
- Illumination time up to 60% of full light flux
- Working with dimmers
- CRI - rate of colour rendering
- Place of product use
- For indoor use in a dry room
- LED strip width
- LED strip length